โนมุระคิดพล็อตภาคต่อ FF7 พร้อม...แต่ไม่มีกำหนดเริ่มทำ!!

กระทู้จากหมวด 'All Final Fantasy News' โดย BoN, 27 มีนาคม 2009.

1. BoN

BoN แกนนำไร้วิญญาณ

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    เว็บไซต์ Kotaku ได้แปลส่วนหนึ่งของบทสัมภาษณ์คุณโนมุระที่ตีพิมพ์ลงในนิตยสารแฟมิซือฉบับล่าสุด โดยจุดที่ Kotaku จับมาแปลเป็นข่าวก็มีความว่า เมื่อทางแฟมิซือได้ถามถึงภาคต่อของซีรียส์ Compilation of Final Fantasy VII คุณโนมุระก็ตอบกลับมาว่า "พวกเรามีไอเดียเกี่ยวกับภาคต่อของ Compilation เรียบร้อยแล้ว สำหรับตอนนี้ทางเราก็คงตอบได้แค่นี้แหละ แน่นอนว่ามันคงไม่เกิดขึ้นเร็วๆ นี้แน่"

ดูจากที่เฮียแกแยกร่างทำ Final Fantasy Versus XIII และ Kingdom Hearts อีกหลายภาคอยู่ ก็น่าเชื่ออยู่หรอกว่าอีกหลายปีแน่ๆ กว่าเฮียแกจะว่างกลับมาทำภาคจบของซีรียส์นี้....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

สำหรับเนื้อหาเต็มๆ ของบทสัมภาษณ์ คุณ Hitoshura ชื่อดังจากเว็บไซต์ The Life Stream ได้แปลไว้แล้วดังนี้

(ขออนุญาตไม่แปล เพราะยุ่งจนไม่มีเวลาแล้ว ลองดูเวลาที่ผมอัพดิ TAT)

– You get a very different impression compared with FFVII AC.

Nomura: Thank you. I’m glad to hear you say that.

– I thought the graphics have gotten more detailed, such as dust floating in the air or the texture of the character’s skin being more realistic.

Nomura: Well, those are the kind of effects we wanted to have originally. Now that we’ve switched media from DVD to BluRay Disk, we’re able to show these with HD video quality. So the video is clearer now.

– With the added scenes, are they scenes you couldn’t add in AC and ones you decided to add after AC was completed?

Nomura: Yeah. What we decided early on wasn’t so much addition, but mainly small changes. For the added scenes, those were thought up later along with the overall composition.

– Rufus’ dialogue has increased as well.

Nomura: That was needed to explain the world’s situation so it’s easy to understand. As a result, there was a lot of voice over added overall. On the other hand, there are scenes when the same voices are used but the video has been remade.

– Were there any troubles when recording the new scenes?

Nomura: Well, Cloud and Sephiroth are used to it now, so that went smoothly. However, for the child roles such as Marlene and Denzel, because their voices have changed they have all been recast and everything recorded again.

– Some of the background music is different as well.

Nomura: For the tracks in the main film, I had some of my own wishes, but those were the parts Nozue (co-director Takeshi Nozue) was especially insistent about. The parts he said he want to change have been changed. They’re not so much new tracks, as much as arrangements.

– The sound effects also sound great.

Nomura: All the sound effects have been replaced from the original. In addition, more depth has been added to the sound of Cloud attack Bahamut, and sounds added to the crowd scenes. I think the number of sounds in a scene is more than what was in the original. We’ve retouched even rather fine details.

– I’ve seen a lot of the added scenes, but which scenes did you particularly want to include?

Nomura: I personally requested that the portrayals of the children be increased. In the film, we’ve included scenes of Cloud is talking with children such as Marlene and Denzel. Because I wanted to show depth, like the mental changes in Cloud. [???] tried our best not to include heavy explanations, but this time we’ve made it easier to understand. In addition we’ve added dialogue which [???] FFVII, and there are parts where we’ve made it so you can more deeply [???] the story.

– Reno and Rude in particular have more appearances, and I think their changes stand out.

Nomura: Nojima (scenario writer Kazushige Nojima) seems to have found those two easy to write (laughs). There are sides of the story which only members of Shinra can tell, such as what’s going on in the world. Also, another reason was that we were concerned about the gaps and modified them. The scene in the first half where Kadaj beats up Reno and Rude and goes to Rufus is an example. This time, we’ve added a scene of Kadaj making his way into the building, and I think improved on those gaps. For the other scenes as well, we rewatched AC and while thinking about the gaps between scenes, made additions and modifications to work on the gaps.

– I see. It was already revealed in the trailer, but at the start a scene of Elena and Tseng being attacked at the Northern Crater as been added too, hasn’t it.

Nomura: I think a lot of people wanted to see the details of that scene. That’s an image of Kadaj’s gang recorded on a camera Elena is wearing. The scene of them getting clothed, I thought there’s probably people wondering why remnants would be wearing clothes, so it was added to show that.

– As well as the addition of new scenes, there are a lot of scenes which have been replaced.

Nomura: Time has passed since the original, and after envisioning seeing it in HD quality, we changed all the parts that seemed a bit lacking. Originally after AC was completed, Nozue and the others corrected all the bits that bothered them themselves. But it was too detailed, and I think maybe you couldn’t notice all of it (laughs).

– So it’s the fruits of the creator’s dedication. There were some unexpected additions as well.

Nomura: We’ve included some surprise scenes, and scenes to stimulate the audience’s imagination. After the release of AC, a lot of “Compilation of FFVII” titles have appeared, so there are parts made with encompassing all of those in mind.

– Definitely, there were scenes which hit home more if you’ve played Crisis Core. Were there any requests from Nojima, who is one of the key people behind the Compilation?

Nomura: ‘Request’ might be a bit strong, but there’s a scene added at the end. This was original the climactic scene from the ‘illusive 20 minute version’ Nojima wrote at the early stages.

– The battle scenes also felt different compared with when I saw AC.

Nomura: The composition of the battle scenes, with the exception of the final battle and highway scene, haven’t been changed. However, with the changes to the sound effects, and direction changes such as the characters getting injured or clothes getting dirty, they might come across differently. In particular the Bahamut battle, where as the battle goes on it gradually loses its armor. I hope people will look out for these.

– In the battle scenes that have already been revealed, Cloud was surrounded by a blue light, and was injured and bleeding.

Nomura: The blue light is a Limit Break (laughs). The reason for showing blood was because I thought that if there’s no blood, the “pain” doesn’t feel realistic.

[Illegible]

[???] you can’t feel that this is a cruel disease. The cruelness of this disease is also portrayed in the bonus OVA.

– What was the reason for having an animated short based on the Denzel chapter of the novel as a bonus this time?

Nomura: If you watch “Reminiscence of FFVII”, you’re able to get a good enough grasp on the story from FFVII to AC, but for Denzel or Geostigma it’s lacking. I thought it was needed to get a deeper understanding of that aspect.

– Is there anything left to do as far as AC goes?

Nomura: I really feel we’ve done everything we can.

– The Compilation of FFVII has come to a stop with this. Will there be a next Compilation title?

Nomura: We’ve got ideas. But, it’s come to a stop here. I don’t think anything will be happening for awhile.

– Do you want to make another film?

Nomura: I would like to. I and Nozue have a project we’re thinking of. But with the current situation around here that might be difficult.

[skipped non-AC questions]

[text partly obscured, little guesswork done]

– Finally, do you have a message to the people looking forward to AC Complete?

Nomura: At first, we were planning to just replace some of the visuals and release it. But while waiting for the BluRay Disk market to develop, we decided to add more scenes, so I think people have waited quite a while for it. It’s become something that even people who have already seen the original can enjoy, so please watch it. The BluRay market is going to continue to grow. I think it’s a shame if people haven’t had the chance to see HD quality video yet, so I hope they will take this opportunity to experience it.

ที่มา : Kotaku, The Life Stream
  2. Yodel

Yodel Member

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    ขอบคุณมากค่ะ ที่เอามาลง

สรุปแล้วโนมูระจะหากินกับไฟนอล 7 อีกนานสินะ แต่แหม..ออกไฟนอล AC Complete มาแล้ว ยังจะมีภาคต่อให้เสียตังค์อีเหรอ

ทำออกมาเป็นอนิเมทดีกว่านะ อยากดูอ่า TT ^ TT
  3. Hellblueboy

Hellblueboy New Member

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    คีย์สำคัญคือคำถามนี้สินะ

– The Compilation of FFVII has come to a stop with this. Will there be a next Compilation title?

Nomura: We’ve got ideas. But, it’s come to a stop here. I don’t think anything will be happening for awhile.

Compilation of FFVII จะจบลงที่หนังACCนี่ แล้วจะมีtitleใหม่ใน Compilation of FFVII ออกมาอีกหรือไม่?

โนมูระ: เรามีไอเดียเหมือนกันนะ แต่ กลายเป้นว่ามันต้องจบลงที่นี่ ผมไม่คิดว่าจะมีอะไรใหม่ๆเกิดขึ้นไปอีกสักพักล่ะนะ
  4. BoN

BoN แกนนำไร้วิญญาณ

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    จริงๆ มันก็มีคำถามน่าสนใจเยอะนะ อ่านหมดแล้วได้รู้รายละเอียดที่ต้องการขึ้นมาเยอะเลย

ในส่วนคำถามที่คุณ Hellblueboy Quote ถึงนั้น ทาง Kotaku ที่หยิบเฉพาะเนื้อหาส่วนนั้นมาแล้วเขียนเป็นข่าว เขาแปลว่า

"We do have an idea for the next Compilation, and for the time being, that's all we can say. It won't start up anytime soon."

ซึ่งก็เหมือนกับย่อหน้าแรกของข่าวที่ผมเขียนว่า "พวกเรามีไอเดียเกี่ยวกับภาคต่อของ Compilation เรียบร้อยแล้ว สำหรับตอนนี้ทางเราก็คงตอบได้แค่นี้แหละ แน่นอนว่ามันคงไม่เกิดขึ้นเร็วๆ นี้แน่"

สังเกตวา Kotaku จะแปลได้ละเอียดกว่าบทแปลของคุณ Hotoshura นะ ผมอยากให้อิงของ Kotaku เป็นหลักมากกว่า ส่วนของคุณ Hitoshura ก็ใช้อ่านประกอบเสริมไป ทำให้เราได้รู้ในส่วนที่ Kotaku ไม่ได้แปลมาให้ครับ
  5. prangnaree

prangnaree vi BRITANIA

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    เราจะไม่หลงผิดลงไปในวังวนแห่งการเสียตังค์อีกแล้ววววววววววว....
  6. shinya

shinya Active Member

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    ^
    แต่ยังมีคนนี้ที่หลงผิดและเวียนวนอยู่ในวงจรอุบาทว์อยู่ตรงนี้หนึ่งคนค่า~~T[]T

/me แก้ปัญหาด้วยการขยับเท้าออกมาจากหล่มกีอัสแทน...แต่ไม่เห็นจะสำเร็จซะที= =
  7. saji

saji เรียนอักษรเพื่อให้รู้ว่าโง่ภาษา

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    ....หือ.........ภาคต่อ ให้ตายสิเมื่อวันก่อนเพิ่งฝันไปหยกๆว่า ไฟนอล7 จะทำภาคต่อ หลอนชะมัดเลย
  8. ultimaweapon

ultimaweapon ULTIMA WEAPON

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    10กว่าปี ก็ยังดูดเงินได้ต่อไป
  9. jirayut

jirayut New Member

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    ฮู ภาค 7 นี่มันตกลงว่าจะมีกันทั้งหมดกี่ภาคกันแน่เนี่ย
  10. storboy

storboy Active Member

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    คงเป็นภาคที่เกิดหลังภาค Dirge of Cerberus ชัวร์
  11. jirayut

jirayut New Member

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    555+ งั้นก็ดีสิครับ งั้นครวานี้จะเป็รเรื่องของใครกันนะ เพราะภาคเสริมที่ผ่านๆ มารู้สึกจะเป็นการดำเนินเนื้อเรื่องของแต่ละคนเลยนี่ครับ
  12. ladykaren

ladykaren อัลปาก้าที่อยู่ในฟูก

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    เคยโหลดตัวCGมูพวี่เต็มๆของภาคDCมาดูจากเว็บนี่ค่ะ <!-- m -->http://www.ffdream.com<!-- m -->

เป็นฉากจบต่อจากคำว่าThe End..
    แต่พอเห็นแล้วทำให้เชื่อได้เลยว่า มีภาคต่อแน่นอน ล้าน%(ถ้าไม่ใช่เป็นCGโปรโมทป๋าGackt)

[​IMG]
    ฉากนี่เป็นป๋าGacktมาแสดงให้เลยค่ะ

[​IMG]
    หลังจากเจเนซิสถูกปลดออกจากผนึกก็เข้ามาอุ้มชายคนนึง(ดูไม่ออกว่าเป็นใครจริงๆ-*-)

[​IMG]
    หน้าชัดๆ

[​IMG]
    กางปีก แล้วบินหายไปเลย..