(เรื่องสั้นแต่งเล่น) A Magical Snowball

กระทู้จากหมวด 'Fiction' โดย pentita, 31 ตุลาคม 2012.

1. pentita

pentita Aqouze

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    เป็นเรื่องที่แต่งเล่นในเวลางาน ที่เป็นภาษาอังกฤษเพราะ... อารมณ์ตอนนั้นพาไป (เพิ่งเคยแต่งแบบ eng ครั้งแรก)

ธีมเรื่องนี้ก็... นิทานเด็ก ละกันเนอะ

แกรมม่าผมห่วยแตกอย่างที่สุด.... ฉะนั้น อะไรตรงไหนผิดๆ ก็จิ้มๆ บอกที! ไม่งั้นก็จะใช้ผิดแบบนั้นไปตลอด 5555+

---------------------------

I am a little snow ball, whose size is just about a child's fist. Sometime, i would be kicked up by a kid or two and they would stump their feet upon me, if i were still in nicely round shape.

I may be called myself a magical snowball since i can float and take in any shape by myself. The rest of all snowball cannot. they are so normal unlike me who was born as special one.

First month of winter, I was barely a weeks old and I enjoy my life to the fullest. I float and roll around the city and being ask for story by common snowballs.

"Tell us..tell us.. We also want to know thing about the world where we cannot reach."

"There is a thing called furniture in every house. People sleep, eat and do most of their daily life on furniture. They only be on floor when walking."

"What is sleep? We never saw people sleep. Is it different from walking?"

"Well, that's a big difference and you ask the right person!"

I answer every single question. Those normal snowball make me feel special as mister seen it all.

However, on second month of the winter, I start to get tired just for answering those stupid question. They are far too clueless and dumb at the same time!

"I wish, I could join someone special like me. I'm a magical snowball but I don't really have a friend on the same level of intelligence." I mumble.

My wish came true soon enough. The magical human appear out of nowhere, when I was riding a wind just to float around. He was dress in full red, from head to toe.

"You aren't any common snowball" he said while floating mid-air on the sleigh and being pull by reindeers!

"And so you are!" I told him delightfully

His folk also full of special people. A flying reindeer and a bag that can put a mountain inside. And I found my right place to be in!

"Take me with you. I'm magical snowball and you are magical human, magical reindeer and magical bag."

"Can't do that sonny."

"Why? I'm also a special thing like you guys"

"You are an unusual one but you still belong here. You have no meaning in our place." A magical human spoke.

The magical human in full red, was going in and out from people house through chimney. I followed him and saw he puts something inside the sock that being hung up on the wall.

“What are you doing?” I asked curiously.

“Blessing people a happiness.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I am putting a present box for the kid in the house.” He was showing a present box in his hand. “When people received a gift, they are happy.”

“Why makes them happy? Is it because you are a special person.”

“No. Because I am happy when i see how happy they are.”

“I don’t understand.” I said frankly.

(ยังไม่จบ เรื่องสั้น พรุ่งนี้ไปทำงานคงเขียนจบในที่ทำงานพอดี 5555+)
    Azemag, soulmaster และ taleoftrue ถูกใจสิ่งนี้
  2. soulmaster

soulmaster Endorphinlism

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy:
    พรุ่งนี้ยังคงไม่มาถึงใช่ไหม อิอิ
  3. pentita

pentita Aqouze

EXP:
    ถูกใจที่ได้รับ:
    คะแนน Trophy: